 Off-Topic / Debate / 274
Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 09:53:15 GMT

In Catholicism.  People generally lump Catholicism and Christianity • together.
They have the same basic history, the same God and hence the same Jesus, • but
believe other things like worship of Mary, the Pope, etc.  I am an • Evangelical
Christian (Pentacostal/Charismatic to be precise) who does not believe in • the
worship of Mary or the authority of the Pope since it is not written in the
Bible.

Hey friends, do you ever think about this?..All of the religions has their
own types of ceromonies (I can't find a better word) and beliefs, which are
not respected (generally) by the others. So I f a paerson is a mamber of a
given religion, he/she has several (from a handful to several hundred
millions) people sharing his/her beliefs, but much more people who
disregards those given beliefs. This makes virtually any kind of religion
(when you deep into detail, regarding fractions) having much more
disbelievers than its believers. Isn't that funny?  (1)

Selçuk

(1) Just come to my mind while reading Tom's post about his "fraction"..:-D