 Off-Topic / Debate / 276
Re: Geez, its hard to stomach all of this (ain't it though? :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 15:43:40 GMT

Selçuk Göre writes:

This makes virtually any kind of religion
(when you deep into detail, regarding fractions) having much more
disbelievers than its believers. Isn't that funny?  (1)

Selçuk

(1) Just come to my mind while reading Tom's post about his "fraction"..:-D

I would say that's true. IMO, I need to believe "this" _and_ disbelieve "that"
to have a better defined path. Perhaps analogous: Lego bricks only fit in
certain ways, though we must explore and use all the ways they do and don't fit
and why.

I can see the irony though, and yes, it does seem a bit funny. I met a guy once
who said he believed and accepted as truth everything about "all religions". I
never actually asked him to qualify that statement, but I did notice through
conversation that he did believe in faiths holding teachings that differ vastly
over who Christ actually is. Maybe interestingly enough, his first name was
"Chance".

From Tom McDonald
Anti-spam block in place.
http://mbr-hobby.neotown.com/radiotitan/lego/lego.html