 CAD / 379
Re: cybermaster
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 22 Dec 1998 07:06:52 GMT

Terry K wrote in
Not yet.  Though I expect they will inevitably be done.  I would
imagine sooner rather than later, though that is just a guess.

I agree, they will be coming.  Some one will want to do the RCX for sure.  I
would suggest making a stand in out of plates and bricks, and placing it in
the Model directory.  For any of the models you make, use this stand in as
you would a part.  If you publish the cad file just make sure to inline the
stand-in RCX before you post.  When a official RCX comes out, you can go
back into the dat files and change the stand-in for the part number of the
RCX really easy.

LINC