  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 161 – 180 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Festive Mael Deal

I tried to post this a few days ago, but I could not. I look forward to seeing you tonight at: Swiss Chalet 7:00 pm Dundas St, etobicoke Friday dec 12 Last rtl toronto dinner of 2014. (10 years ago, 12-Dec-14, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

post
(score: 0.681)

  Many HandyBoard questions (and a few answers)

I wrote this a few weeks ago, and could not post the darn thing, as lugnet wouldn't let me. Since then, I have answered a few of my questions, and will include them to help others. I now have an unassembeld HB from Acronome, and look forward to (...) (23 years ago, 8-Jan-02, to lugnet.robotics.handyboard)

post, frequency
(score: 0.680)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) Rather Scary. 20 people post over a fifth of the messages here. :-o Scott A (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 0.680)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

"Dan Boger" <dan@peeron.com> wrote in message news:GpBMn1.1BE@lugnet.com... (...) Ok this is lookin better. I posted my last post just after you sent this. -Jon (sigh of relief) -- | The Galactic Shipyard - (URL) My website - (URL) BrickBay Store - (...) (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 0.680)

  Re: Real-world interfacing to RCX: LEDs and magnetic sensor

(...) The motor outputs give a square wave of 1/8 up to 8/8 of a cycle. You can use a counter running at 8x the cycle frequency to measure how many eighths the output is giving, and light an LED accordingly. For the magnetic sensor, I suggest (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx, FTX)

frequency
(score: 0.679)

  Re: Top 1000 noisemakers (was: Re: Posting frequency?)

(...) This is for what time period? CANNOT be the whole year of 2001 right?? or does it filter some groups out? (...) Less than a post a day? I don't think so. (23 years ago, 2-Jan-02, to lugnet.people, lugnet.admin.nntp)

post, frequency
(score: 0.679)

  Re: Bulk Lego Auctions

(...) Here's the charter of .announce lugnet.announce– General-interest announcements to the community (breaking news about products, releases, contests, events, and sites, etc.); also, important LUGNET information (new features, services, scheduled (...) (23 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general)

post, frequency
(score: 0.679)

  Re: TCLTC Style Track Details

(...) I agree that black and white have no place in speckling. If one is to only speckle regular LEGO track, then using gray and light gray is a good solution IMO. I wanted to alter the tie frequency of the LEGO track, and so that is why I chose to (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

frequency
(score: 0.679)

  Re: TCLTC Style Track Details

(...) Have you tried adding tan in places where you use more light grey than dark grey? See next to the red & yellow loco here: (URL) Tan has a similar brightness to light grey, so it can break up the monotony of the colour. My research into real (...) (19 years ago, 6-Jun-05, to lugnet.trains, FTX)

frequency
(score: 0.679)

  Re: Hello, Crickets!

(...) I post, Dave Post, and Crickets.... The great and All Mighty John Neal Posts, and THEE Susan Rich comes out of hiding. I'm hurt. Nay, crushed off to lick my wounds. I need a hug (10 years ago, 30-Jun-14, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, FTX)

post
(score: 0.674)

  Re: sensor-defined variable

(...) Nothing is wrong with 10, it was my assumption that was wrong. There are more than one version of the LEGO firmware, and it appears you have an older version that does not allow variable frequencies (the frequency must be a constant). Try (...) (19 years ago, 13-Apr-05, to lugnet.robotics)

frequency
(score: 0.669)

  Re: Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...

(...) Well, put, Dave. I would like to see people add a LUGNET post when they post links to their creations other places. It would give people a reason for coming/staying here. Maybe the admins for the MOCs, etc, NGs should repost cool things they (...) (10 years ago, 7-May-14, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

post
(score: 0.663)

  Re: Jamie Berard ...... who? wait... thee Jamie Berard @ Brickfete

(...) Ben, I too noticed that Dave did some sort of trickery double post. Very strange. When I go to Brickfete, and I see him all dressed up in his adorable lego smock, I will ask Dave about the double post's. It must be something very complex cause (...) (10 years ago, 12-Jun-14, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.662)

  Leaving BrickLink.com post.

I thought this would be interesting for people who buy and sell on BrickLink.com. This is a copy or a repost from Northstar Computer Systems. It was first posted on Northcomp.com website and then copied to Bricklink.com forum by a BL member on May (...) (10 years ago, 15-May-14, to lugnet.general, FTX) !

post
(score: 0.661)

  In support of Larry

I'm ashamed of all the Larry-bashing that's been taking place. If you've only interacted with the man online (which I believe is the case with some of his harshest critics), you have no perspective on who he really is. Hence, you're really not (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-05, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.people) !

frequency
(score: 0.661)

  LEGO Train Hobby growing... comments?

It "feels" like the hobby is growing, there are more shows and more clubs. I often think about growth in serveal ways, two of which are: big, more brick intensive layouts and frequency of shows per club. The bigger more brick intensive layouts are (...) (20 years ago, 24-Feb-05, to lugnet.trains)

frequency
(score: 0.660)

  Re: A modest proposal from a modest person

(...) Slashdot uses a system called "karma", and it is described in a little detail here (URL) it seems to work pretty well, but it's a fairly complex system - and the hassle involved in implementation may be more trouble than it's worth for a (...) (23 years ago, 25-Oct-01, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post, frequency
(score: 0.659)

  B R I C K F E T E 2014

Just a note to let all 1 millions people who read lugnet, (but do not post here) to let you all know that Brickfete is only 77 days away. Head over to (URL) and sign up and upload the MOC's you want to bring. We are in a NEW LOCATION Delta Toronto (...) (10 years ago, 5-May-14, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.659)

  Re: Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...

I agree with you John! It's kind of sad that the "diaspora" of AFOLs had continued... we were one big dysfunctional happy family back in the early days before the "Bley Wars". ;-) There are so many sites out there now... many in local languages, (...) (10 years ago, 7-May-14, to lugnet.org.ca.obb, FTX)

post
(score: 0.659)

  Just to prove, YET AGAIN, that LUGNET's not dead...

And ignorant ppl who might admin other lego forum sites really should stop saying that... As well, before I get to my post, (and to continue with my rant), if you can't respect the fact that, without LUGNET, your little forum website probably (...) (10 years ago, 24-Apr-14, to lugnet.general, lugnet.org.ca.obb, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.space)

post
(score: 0.657)

More:  Next Page >>