  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1581 – 1600 of about 37000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How did the EWB wind turbine event go?

(...) Oops sorry for not posting. I attended both Melbourne events, you can read about it (URL) here>, including some pics. I will post more info when it becomes available. Word from the organisers on the day was they were very happy with the (...) (17 years ago, 1-Sep-07, to lugnet.loc.au, FTX)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Classic Space XL

(...) Dang! I want one! :-) Spotlighted. Lemme know if you post instructions. .space! -Anne (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.space, FTX)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message news:JnL3ox.7r9@lugnet.com... (...) As you can see, I do not know how to get "deep links" on Brick Shelf. If I figure it out I will post the links again. The tools can ride a disk in front of (...) (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Long delay between email post and authentication request

(...) Ummm. Authentication response sent at 07:20 Am I now going to have to wait another 5 and a quarter hours for this to actually appear on the list? (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Long delay between email post and authentication request

(...) Experiencing the same thing. Email reply posted 22:53 Authentication request received 04:11 (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Re: United States Capitol finished after 4 years

(...) I can only echo what the rest of the posters have said, this is totally incredible. The attention to detail is mind blowing, and I personally find a patriotic/iconic building built by someone from a country of different origin an interesting (...) (17 years ago, 31-Aug-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

post
(score: 0.427)

  FSM - All Hail His noodly goodness!

Hello all... 2 new mocs found in this (URL) (once moderated) both dedicated to all that question "Intelligent Design". Yes Virgina, there is a Flying Spaghetti Monster... Here HE is in all his noodly goodness! (URL) This moc was totally inspired by (...) (17 years ago, 31-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX) !!

post
(score: 0.426)

  Re: New MOC: Dragon Sculpture

(...) Anne, you really love those dragons -- and thats one hell of a sculpture. Post that to MOCpages, and you're sure to be a hit. -HRH (17 years ago, 25-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

post
(score: 0.426)

  Re: About SetSerialComm(SERIAL_COMM_DEFAULT);

I haven't done a lot of testing with SendSerial(), so I can't say for certain what combinations are possible, etc. If you use SetSerialPacket(SERI...CKET_RCX), any bytes you send get built as a packet (with the 55 ff 00 header, data followed by (...) (23 years ago, 8-Sep-01, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc)

frequency
(score: 0.426)

  Re: Christmas has been cancelled

I gave up on the Wishbook years ago. When I was a kid (70's) it was a special occasion with more toys I had never seen before than I could imagine. Of course, back then toy stores seemed a rarity as well and who could even imagine something like (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.loc.ca)

post
(score: 0.426)

  NCLUG Harry Potter Goblet of Fire Display

Greetings, This post is long overdue, my bad. Our group NCLUG was contacted by a local movie theatre to provide a display to accompany the release of Harry Potter & the Goblet of Fire. (2 URLs) built a 192 stud square display that stayed up for (...) (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.announce, FTX)

post
(score: 0.426)

  Re: A new community of mischeif and mayhem

(...) Because I don't know how to post and cross-post properly... (17 years ago, 23-Jul-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

post
(score: 0.426)

  Re: First Posting

Hi! A late welcome (that'll teach you to post only in the technique forum ; ) Your MOCs are excellent and I look forward to seeing more! Always glad to add a talented builder to the ranks! Welcome again and God Bless, Nathan (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.technic)

post
(score: 0.426)

  Re: what makes a good engine shed?

(...) For some inspiration on a large scale, I thought I'd post some links to video clips that show some of the current GE Locomotive manufacturing 'shed' in Erie, Pennsylvania... worth watching just to see the engines moving around by gantry crane (...) (17 years ago, 21-Aug-07, to lugnet.trains)

post
(score: 0.426)

  Re: new moc: microscale caribbean resort

(...) hi steve, thanks for checking it out, glad you liked it. i described the roof apexes in my reply to jonathan's post, so you can see the details there. as for public transportation, i'm thinking this is an exotic island in the caribbean not (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

post
(score: 0.426)

  Re: new moc: microscale caribbean resort

(...) thank you. i made sure to photograph it outside on a sunny day, which was a first for one of my mocs, so that it would make me think of somewhere warm and exotic. maybe i should have waited till the dead of winter to actually make the post! -§ (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

post
(score: 0.426)

  Re: LDraw File Format Spec 1.0 DRAFT - Call for Public Comments

(...) OK, I read the whole post and am reposting my comments here :-) Here are my comments. I'll delineate the section where appropriate. Purpose: "standard by which most create virtual LEGO® models" Due to past personal conflicts and missteps too (...) (17 years ago, 20-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.426)

  Re: MOTM Contest Questions and a Proposal

Some quick answers... (...) Excellent. Thanks. (...) You should include the unofficial parts as submodels. (...) So long as you invent it then it's yours to submit. We don't want someone to post an MPD of the alternative model shown on the back of (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad)

post
(score: 0.426)

  Re: new moc: microscale caribbean resort

(...) hi jonathan, nice to hear from you! glad you like my little getaway place. and yes, those are embedded fence pieces to get that little detail on what would have otherwise been a really boring roof line. in my post, i forgot to give credit to (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

post
(score: 0.426)

  September SMART Meeting at Robothon!

The next SMART meeting will be on Saturday, September 22nd, held during and at Robothon. The meeting will be a BrickHeap Wars - a competition where we bring the (Technic) LEGO pieces, you build and program a robot at the meeting. For this reason, (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

post
(score: 0.426)

More:  Next Page >>