  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1561 – 1580 of about 37000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Spariti gli scambi... rettifico sono riapparsi in USA ;(

(...) Scusate per tutti questi post inutili ma devo rettificare. Mentre ordinavo un po' di binari diritti mi era apparso un bell'assortimento di rotaie, scambi compresi, addirittura a prezzi più convenienti del solito (e non mi ero ancora accorto (...) (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.it.itlug)

post
(score: 0.428)

  Re: Retro-esque Batmobile

(...) Yes. I believe I mentioned that in my post. (...) I'm pretty sure Batman did all the 'driving' in that relationship. Cheers Richie Dulin (17 years ago, 10-Sep-07, to lugnet.licensed.batman, FTX)

post
(score: 0.428)

  My Military Vehicles

Hello Everyone This is my first post on this newsgroup, and I thought that I would start by posting a link to my military vehicles. Some of you may have seen them already, others may have not. (URL) this stage, I am using LDraw to create most of my (...) (17 years ago, 17-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.military)

post
(score: 0.428)

  Re: September SMART Meeting at Robothon!

(...) Don't forget, we'll be meeting at the Centerhouse, in the Seattle Center on Saturday, September 22nd at 12 noon for this month's meeting. The meeting will be a BrickHeap Wars competition. There's only a bit over a week left to start another (...) (17 years ago, 13-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

post
(score: 0.428)

  Selling Cheap 10 Year old LEGO Bucket Sets to SE Michigan Folks

I've got some old LEGO Freestyle Bucket sets that I've been wanting to sell, but with the high cost of postage these days, it becomes prohibitive. So if there are any Southeast Michigan AFOLs who are interested in getting some bargains without the (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.428)

  Re: Another Q for the Ambassadors to ask TLG, please?

(...) Yeah, there's been a lot of complaining lately, and I'm certainly guilty on that score. However, I believe most of the major complaints are all justifiable, i.e. the color change, click-hinge replacement of fingered hinges, Bionicle parts in (...) (17 years ago, 11-Sep-07, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

post
(score: 0.428)

  Re: Long delay between email post and authentication request

(...) I have *no* problems with getting the initial "Message awaiting authentication" mail, it has (almost) always arrived within a minute. The problem is that if I auth by replying to the email, it will take an enormous amount of time before the (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Rectangular 4,5V battery boxes - correction

The description of parts "x468*" on Peeron is incorrect. This post is only a try to make it better but somebody can disagree with me (that's why I am not posting it directly to Peeron). There were three main types of rectangular boxes for three 1,5V (...) (17 years ago, 5-Sep-07, to lugnet.parts, lugnet.inv)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Re: We all came together

Eric, Thanks for uploading the pics your associate sent you. This is the true power of the web, small communities efficiently sharing information. For much of the day of the 11th the only way to get information online was mailing lists, email, (...) (23 years ago, 13-Sep-01, to lugnet.people)

frequency
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Plane crash in New York?

In lugnet.general, Scott Arthur writes: <snip> (...) This is great but how do you suggest we "tackle the philosophical legitimacy" of whomever did this? And how do you suggest we ensure that events such as these never happen again without all out (...) (23 years ago, 12-Sep-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

frequency
(score: 0.427)

  Re: new moc: microscale caribbean resort

(...) thank you, nathan, for looking at something that really shouldn’t, according to your tastes, appeal to you! and while i did post in .town, i forgot to post in my more preferred group .build.arch. i have corrected that oversight. on your (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

post
(score: 0.427)

  the LEGO CNC-Machine

hey! first post on lugnet, i hope it won't be the last! anyways, i just wanted to share my new creation with you, the LEGO CNC-MACHINE. to avoid confusions, this is not a finished project, i'm starting to build it and will keep posting updates on my (...) (17 years ago, 28-Aug-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Re: United States Capitol finished after 4 years

(...) Thanks for the post, Homa! I am trying to think of a more impressive MOC that I have ever seen. I can't. This is IT! Simply stunning. Well played Dominik! JOHN (17 years ago, 30-Aug-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

post
(score: 0.427)

  RE: Ooops! NXT Software Comparison correction

(...) After tuning, NBC achieved 73K test cycles. It achieved these great results by setting the task "priority" to 200. Unfortunately, unless the NXT-G task scheduler has been rewritten, these results might be a little too high. A NXT-G task (or (...) (17 years ago, 6-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.nxt)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Re: September SMART Meeting at Robothon!

(...) There's just a couple more days that we've reserved only for SMART teams to register for BrickHeap Wars. After that we'll open up registration for other teams. Once all the slots are taken, you'll have to join one of the teams that has already (...) (17 years ago, 5-Sep-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

post
(score: 0.427)

  September horoscopes (was: Re: lugnet.fun)

Okaaayy... so the "Subject" field is where the subject goes... right... I'll try to keep that in mind next time... Sorry for the mess (I forgot again to actually post in lugnet.fun in addition or setting the fut there...), Jean-Marc (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.fun, FTX)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Share your dome!

Hi all, Building a realistic looking dome with LEGO elements is a real challenge. A dome is not only an egg-shaped half-shere, it often has additional structure like bands or windows. Here is an overview of other domes built by several LEGO fans I (...) (17 years ago, 4-Sep-07, to lugnet.build, lugnet.build.arch, FTX)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Re: the LEGO CNC-Machine

"daniel" <daniel.formatc.at.gmail.com> wrote in message news:Jnszy4.7qA@lugnet.com... (...) very well done. Your slider design is also very good. The table is supported in all directions. You have made it simple and effective. Good engineering! (...) (17 years ago, 3-Sep-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Long delay between email post and authentication request

@all, I have dug into the issue a bit more, and having spent the last 2 hours or so working through the mail queues, I have found that the mail gateway for LUGNET news is currently being drowned in spam to invalid addresses. The active queue is now (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.427)

  Re: Long delay between email post and authentication request

(...) @all, I have identified a substantial increase of Spam to the mail-gateway, which basically resulted in an "overfull" queue of deferred bounces (the mail gateway does send a response to the original sender if for any reasons it cannot accept a (...) (17 years ago, 23-Aug-07, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.427)

More:  Next Page >>