 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17467
Re: LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Mon, 17 Sep 2007 02:38:41 GMT

In lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, Mark Papenfuss wrote:
   In lugnet.mediawatch, Abner Finley wrote:
   LEGO® Opens first flagship store in China

Sept. 12, 2007

Danish toy giant LEGO opened its first flagship store in China on Wednesday after a 15-year presence in the country.

LEGO CEO and President, Jorgen Vig Knudstorp, who is on his first visit to China, attended the launching ceremony at the store in China World Shopping Mall in Beijing.

If anybody is around there can you go check it out and see if they have the special opening promo bricks? If they have some can you pick up two for me? I will make it well worth your time.

ThanksÂ
Mark Â
http://www.PromoBricks.com

My wife is staying in Tianjin right now, about an hour-and-a-half away. She’s going to try to find a phone number and call; if she can’t find a number or if the store confirms they have promo bricks, she’ll visit the store. If we are successful in getting some, I’ll post here (we’ll bring them to the US when my wife returns in early December.) And yes, dibs on the first two to Mr. Papenfuss unless he manages to get them sooner from someone else.

Doug