 Marketplace / Buy/Sell/Trade / 17464
17463  |  17465
Subject:
Selling Cheap 10 Year old LEGO Bucket Sets to SE Michigan Folks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade
Date:
Tue, 11 Sep 2007 22:39:49 GMT

I've got some old LEGO Freestyle Bucket sets that I've been wanting to sell, but
with the high cost of postage these days, it becomes prohibitive.

So if there are any Southeast Michigan AFOLs who are interested in getting some
bargains without the expense of postage, first come first serve.  I live in St.
Clair Shores, and I can meet you part way if you live too far from the metro
east side of Detroit.

I have the following MISB sets:

1) #4128 Freestyle Bucket of 1997.  It contains 650 pieces, including such
rarities as (2 curved white spindle fence pieces - currently going for $2 each
on bricklink, and 4 of the same in straight - going for about 50 cents each.  10
Year old MISB bucket for $22. (It was $19.99 new)

2) #1796 Freestyle Bucket of 1997.  It contains 641 pieces, also including other
rare pieces.  10 Year old MISB bucket for $22. (It was $19.99 new)

3) #3027 Freestyle 25th Anniversary Bucket of 1998 with the rare Silver Brick.
It contained 411 pieces and is MISB.  9 Year old MISB bucket for $25.

Again, due to the exorbitant rate increases recently from the post office, I
would just rather lower the price and sell them to local folks!

Cheers,

Gary Istok

P.S.  That's not to say that if you live farther and are willing to pay the
postage, that I won't consider shipping them!  :-)