 Fun / 1523
1522  |  1524
Subject:
September horoscopes (was: Re: lugnet.fun)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.fun
Date:
Mon, 3 Sep 2007 20:00:18 GMT

Okaaayy... so the “Subject” field is where the subject goes... right... I’ll try to keep that in mind next time...

Sorry for the mess (I forgot again to actually post in lugnet.fun in addition or setting the fut there...),

Jean-Marc