  Search Results: post frequency
 Results 1381 – 1400 of about 37000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: another fun thing

Perhaps a Princess... <sarah@eskimo.com> wrote (...) Having been around BBS's that had this, it very rarely (if ever) encourages substantive postings. People who would post real material tend to be aware of the stats, but generally are more (...) (26 years ago, 25-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Controling LEGO trains via Decta Control Lab

I was hoping someone would post a solution to the software platform. I would even kill for just the low level API to the control lab direct and write my own Visual Basic OCX for it. The LOGO development environment is a bit forgien to me and is (...) (26 years ago, 29-Oct-98, to lugnet.robotics)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Add one more

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Anyone?

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Star War Minifig Scans (For the Non RTLers)

(...) I think there was a pirate head with a dark gray beard which didn't look too far off from Ben... That gray hair will be great! Hasn't been any gray minifig hair in a LEGO set in more than 20 years. I love that scout.jpg image! Even if these (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.starwars)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Cancel and supersedes

(...) Say you've posted an article, and you find that you've written something incorrect. What do you do? Well, you can cancel the article and post a new one, or you can supersede the incorrect article with a new one, which is a tad more simple. (...) (26 years ago, 23-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: BAD TRADES (remember Dave Reade?)

If you have a problem trading with somebody, posting it on the RTL or here isn't a "witch hunt". If you have had a past problem with "Joe Trader" I would like to know. Now if I am thinking about making a trade with Joe, I would take the posts in (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: BAD TRADES...SHOULD I FLAME???

Dave Foglesong wrote in message ... <Snipped> (...) ground rules. (...) my end in a belief that they are being sent by the other end at the same time. While this might be naïve, this action rests on a basic trust between RTL'ers that I thought we (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Have LEGO, will travel

(...) A note, the ">" are inserted by the posting software to show what was quoted. This is done by most software out there, including most newsreaders likely to be used (for example, Netscape, which I use on RTL), as well as by the web posting (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.storage)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Water/Coal Tower

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: good trade

(...) I say the same for David. Also, for anyone that is planning on bidding in his auction, the sets I received are in much better condition than what I thought. The printed pieces and minifigs look like new, and the clear pieces almost without (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Shop at home?

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Weetabix town sets

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: College room inspection

(...) Thanks for the chuckle, I wanted to turn in my roommate few times in college. And her messy room was the least irritating thing she did. Roommates prepare you for marriage. Do you think your roommate turned you in? Make it a good day. Louise (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Discussion Post: Auczilla

(...) (which pretty much sums up James's (1) whole post, in my opinion) Just as with the eBay threads, JSA is right, as usual. As far as he goes, anyway. However I wonder if our discussion will actually lead to some ideas that Todd can make use of (...) (26 years ago, 17-Dec-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: NEW!! Busy-Bee Web Page

(...) Well, they sent me the list a week ago so it is correct at that time. I haven't finished the links or found out missing information. I had a small chat with someone further up the company so I could find out a total price of shipping (...) (26 years ago, 19-Oct-98, to lugnet.loc.uk)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Lego for trade

Here are a few bricks I have for trade/sale. Most are in nice condition, some are new. The ones with obvious wear are noted. LEGO for trade: Sets: 4131 Freestyle (squashed box, but unopened, pieces should be fine) 3x 6037 Witch's Windship (new, in (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Interface changes coming today

(...) My question is: WILL the server emit another one? (...) OK great, thanks. I probably OUGHT to get one of those cookie manager things and just copy cookies around from machine to machine. ++Lar ======== Posted via the LUGNET discussion group (...) (26 years ago, 21-Oct-98, to lugnet.admin.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

  Re: Reverse Auction for Halloween Buckets

(...) Yeah, still looking to get the pieces -- haven't had many offers yet. Here's a summary of offers/bids: Hard offers: 1. Scott Smallbeck (current favorite) 20 orange Halloween buckets, including shipping and local sales tax, for US$256.00. Soft (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.market.auction)

post
(score: 0.900)

  1999 Catalogues?

Last year around this time, people started spotting the 1998 Catalogues. I haven't seen any speculation on RTL or here about the 1999 Catalogues and it's October 20. Any ideas about why the delay? I'm assuming it's due to the Star Wars product line. (...) (26 years ago, 20-Oct-98, to lugnet.general)

post
(score: 0.900)

More:  Next Page >>