 Off-Topic / Fun / 192
Re: College room inspection
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 23:02:00 GMT

Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
So I was sitting there this morning dividing up the winning lots from my
first sale, when I hear the a knock on my door.

"Who is it?" - I mutter... I was hoping it's not my roommate, cause my
side is a total mess ...
"Josh - your RA - room inspection."

Man... Half the room was covered with Legos.  This didn't seem like a
typical college dorm room.  But as soon as they saw them, they got
pumped ("I love Legos!" - one of them stated), and they started checking
out my models on display (6060 Knight's Challenge, Knight's stronghold,
and a Space Police 1 spaceship).   Needless to say I passed;)

Pawel

Thanks for the chuckle, I wanted to turn in my roommate few times in college.
And her messy room was the least irritating thing she did.  Roommates prepare
you for marriage.  Do you think your roommate turned you in?
Make it a good day.
Louise