  Search Results: pieniazek
 Results 1561 – 1580 of about 16000.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: obsessive-compulsive (was Re: Technic piece wanted.)

(...) server... Thanks. (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.build)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Help! Pieces from Time Train!

(...) Why, using our product, of course. Some tet-chie you are... (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun, lugnet.off-topic.pun)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: HTML Question

I'll let Todd comment authoritatively, it's his stuff, but I do think that you raise a good point, perhaps GPL would be better suited here (it allows the sorts of mods you envision)? But his terms are easier to grok. GPL is a bit much for the (...) (25 years ago, 16-Jun-99, to lugnet.publish)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

I had been claiming that there were sites set up explicitly to serve images up for auctions. Well, the "rarest lego ever seen" listing on Ebay uses one. (URL) they're out there. Hope that's of some use. Perhaps this is a FAQ? maybe not. (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: What happened?

(...) Really! This I gotta hear. Do tell. (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  (canceled)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: What happened?

(...) I'm going to work someplace else instead of CTP. My CTP email won't work any more. That's the scoop, the whole scoop and nothing but the scoop. Really. What part didn't you get? :-) Oh, ok. It's not the whole scoop. You want more details? :-) (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Help identifying Trains

What in particular did you want to know? rec.models.railroad is a good resource for dejanews searches for information... (...) yours) I'm guessing. The lead (5601) unit seems EMDish. 6 axle so some kind of SD if it's EMD. CN was an early adoptor of (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Cracking down on unauthorized image links

(...) Not me personally, no, but this IS the internet, if someone's doing it, someone else almost certainly is as well. Heck... a quick yahoo search using auction and image yielded a few. I have not examined these at all. (URL) Larry Pieniazek (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.faq)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: What happened?

(...) Who's everyone in this context? CTP stands for Cambridge Technology Partners to about 4500 people that work in 50 offices worldwide. :-) That everyone may be bigger than your everyone. :-) -- Larry Pieniazek (URL) Application Integration! (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Help identifying Trains

Oh, you wanted to know about the COMPANIES! Why didn't you say so?!? The subject is identifying trains... so that's what I did. Who cares about the companies. :-) OK. Fine. CN is Canadian National. This is one of two canadian transcontinental lines, (...) (25 years ago, 17-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Santa Fe Warbonnet

Cute.... Haven't seen a warbonnet attempt prior to now and this is not a bad try. Bonnet needs to be rounder though... but it sure hints FP40 to me... (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  address change

See my sig. This is important. I will try to send everyone I can mail about this but expect I will miss a few. If you get bounced, please try Voyager until further notice. (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  So Long, Minneapolis! So Long, GMLTC!

It has been a lot of fun. Made some good friends, saw some amazing things, learned a lot, taught a little. I plan to visit twice in July, once for the wedding and once for the NMRA convention. Who can say when I'll be back but it's very possible... (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains.org)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: new (to me) use for worms

Just as an aside, this post made me do a double take before reading it... I was going "what?? Lego doesn't make worms, just snakes and scorpions" (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.build, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Factoring service

(Posted to many groups, but followups set to .market.theory) I have been meaning to write up my factoring service for some time now. Except for the fact that my email address (hehe) is nowhere to be found in it, I am happy with my writeup and I am (...) (25 years ago, 18-Jun-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.market.shipping, lugnet.market.theory, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.auction, lugnet.general, lugnet.announce)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Question about 7101

(...) Hey hey now... It's a fun rag. Think of it as "People" for the digerati. And just because it's trashy doesn't mean it isn't right a fair bit of the time. I like Wired, I like Fast Company, I like Worth, I like National Geographic, I like (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.fun)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: What happened?

(...) Enough to make me quite happy. For whatever reason, in the US, it's rude to ask specific details, and it would not be prudent for me to answer publicly in more detail. Why salaries and comp are closely guarded may be an interesting .debate (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: Perl rules!

Good post! (...) I agree with most all you say, but I am surprised that you consider this: in-memory compilation of arbitrary code constructed on-the-fly, necessary for a language to be "high level". I rather consider it a potential pitfall for the (...) (25 years ago, 19-Jun-99, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.geek)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

  Re: address change

(...) It turns out that my voyager ID is not very easily accessible to me either... I turned in all my CTP my laptops today and I have no idea when I will get my Novera one operational. I have a CD burned with all my mail, data files, etc, as well (...) (25 years ago, 20-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

pieniazek
(score: 1.042)

More:  Next Page >>