 General / 4768
Re: address change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 1999 23:16:47 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:

See my sig. This is important. I will try to send everyone I can mail
about this but expect I will miss a few. If you get bounced, please try
Voyager until further notice.

Web Application Integration! http://www.novera.com

NOTE: I am leaving CTP, effective 18 June 99, and my CTP email
will not work after then. Please use my Voyager id for now.

It turns out that my voyager ID is not very easily accessible to me
either...

I turned in all my CTP my laptops today and I have no idea when I will
get my Novera one operational. I have a CD burned with all my mail, data
files, etc, as well as an image of where I was in news on Lugnet. But
except for very sporadic access like this, expect little or no
communication of any kind from me, especially not email!!! No idea when
I will be back to normal. Hopefully by the end of the week.

But not to worry. I have every message sent to me till about noon Friday
whether to my CTP or Voyager account burned onto a CD, (2 different
ones, actually, and a Jaz, and a big partition on my home computer) as
well as all my spreadsheets, addresses, an image of my website, etc...
(I got and installed a CD RW drive just for this reason. What a great
toy!) I am not going to check my Voyager account till I have a working
setup to handle all the mail, but hopefully things will not stack up
there to the point that people get bounces.

Please be patient. I have NOT gone away. I just cannot read or respond
to mail at the moment. I cannot read RTL at all, so if people are
asking, can someone repost this note for me? Thanks.

--
Larry Pieniazek
Cambridge Technology Partners, Inc.

(boy is THAT an obsolete sig... only voyager and snailmail are valid)