 General / 4874
Re: address change
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 22 Jun 1999 22:16:26 GMT

Just an update... I've got web access, but that's about it, so far. This is
partly just my not figuring things out yet...

I still want to fest if people are around in MA this week, but it looks like
about the only way to get hold of me is by calling my cell phone.

616 206 0131.

-lar (posted via the web interface...)