 Off-Topic / Debate / 1187
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 15:17:36 GMT

Ed Jones wrote:

Libertarians have all the right answers and no clue how to accomplish • anything.

Libertarianism infringes on the rights of non-libertarians.

Really!  This I gotta hear.  Do tell.

Web Application Integration! http://www.novera.com

NOTE: I am leaving CTP, effective 18 June 99, and my CTP email
will not work after then. Please use my Voyager id for now.