 Off-Topic / Debate / 1198
Re: What happened?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 1999 20:46:53 GMT

Jeff Stembel wrote:

What does CTP stand for?  I ask because I work for the Cartographic Technology
Programs Office(1), which everyone calls CTP.  :)

Who's everyone in this context? CTP stands for Cambridge Technology
Partners to about 4500 people that work in 50 offices worldwide. :-)
That everyone may be bigger than your everyone. :-)

Web Application Integration! http://www.novera.com

NOTE: I am leaving CTP, effective 18 June 99, and my CTP email
will not work after then. Please use my Voyager id for now.