 Local / United States / Minnesota / Minneapolis/St. Paul / 119
118  |  120
Subject:
So Long, Minneapolis! So Long, GMLTC!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.us.mn.msp, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Fri, 18 Jun 1999 11:48:30 GMT

It has been a lot of fun. Made some good friends, saw some amazing
things, learned a lot, taught a little.

I plan to visit twice in July, once for the wedding and once for the
NMRA convention.

Who can say when I'll be back but it's very possible... I'm still a
consultant and still on 100% travel.

Web Application Integration! http://www.novera.com

NOTE: I am leaving CTP, effective 18 June 99, and my CTP email
will not work after then. Please use my Voyager id for now.