  Search Results: pieniazek
 Results 1341 – 1360 of about 16000.
Search took 0.08 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: TV-B-Gone

(...) Go to sports bars much? They typically have a LOT more than just one TV or just one channel on all those TVs. (20 years ago, 29-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: One day and counting(was Re: Six Days and Counting Down....

(...) The part that says "sea tac mall"... that map is actually to the La Quinta where we are staying. (...) I found that street address myself but mapblast doesn't find it. (well actually the MS site that is where mapblast.com used to be) We have (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  One day and counting(was Re: Six Days and Counting Down....

(...) Nik and I are looking forward to this and are in our last stages of prep. One of those things is to print out maps to find the place... Is "the Commons at Federal Way" also known as "SeaTac Mall" ? I am trying to do my mapping thing and not (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: TV-B-Gone

(...) Your city buses have TVs? (...) Are cafeterias in general public places? Most of the ones I've been in are privately owned and operated, where the requirement that you ask permission first seems paramount. I've never yet been turned down when (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: Can we help?

(...) Good idea. However many consider it polite not to change the location of the post without any warning. Since you posted to ONLY off-topic.debate, people who subscribe to dear-lego by mail, or even by nntp, didn't see your post at all, and (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, FTX)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: TV-B-Gone

(...) (URL) I can't wait to get mine. I hate those dang idiot boxes. (...) Yes! If I end up getting one of these, I'll always ask an employee (and thus agent of the owner) for permission before using it... (...) Why, did something significant (...) (20 years ago, 28-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  (canceled)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: Linking loc.fr and Freelug.general lists

(...) minor misgivings, the robotics list linkup has resulted in some spam finding its way onto LUGNET. I suspect that since you have much tighter control over who can post to your list that may not be the case. (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: new LUG in San Diego

(...) Please don't do this on LUGNET. If you have reason to believe that your post wasn't seen try dropping an email to anyone, or everyone, on the transition team. Bumping for the sake of "relisting" isn't a good approach, your post isn't lost, it (...) (20 years ago, 25-Aug-04, to lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) And what better place to cool off ;-) Oh, he's getting used to the weather (temp 31 deg C). Attired in T-shirt, shorts and sandals he's better dressed than us locals. He's getting quite adept with a pair of chopsticks, refusing to use fork and (...) (20 years ago, 9-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: More Election Bad News?

(...) Licenses? Or just recognition of contracts? The state ought not to be granting licenses of this sort, merely recognizing contracts. (or in the case of non consenting or non adult, NOT recognizing) This is an example of the more general (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: MADE IN CHINA?!?!!?!?! that's IT Lego Re: Lego changes CEO...

(...) Not that I am aware of, as fixing spacing or linewrapping is a kind of editing and LUGNET does not support editing. You can repost it and request a cancel of the original post if you like, but no one can change it, not even you, as far as I (...) (20 years ago, 25-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@...e.DOT.com> schreef in bericht news:ICpFoy.17Ir@lugnet.com... (...) Cool! So this is why you went to Singapore! Damn Lar, Janey said you lived like a king and she was right! Jeroen (20 years ago, 6-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: Searching for Larry Pieniazek!!!!

(...) He's the happy looking one in (URL) this pic>:-) JOHN (20 years ago, 2-Mar-05, to lugnet.people, lugnet.loc.sg, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.org.us.cedarlug, FTX)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: Request for .vignette group

(...) I'll ask. There is a way to tell mail subscriptions already but I am not sure about nntp transmissions or web views... (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.suggestions)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: More Election Bad News?

(...) are pretty depressed about this. It's just a bad idea to legislate this way. (20 years ago, 23-Oct-04, to lugnet.off-topic.debate)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: Request for .vignette group

More of my personal opinion, not official position. (...) Them's fighting words! Nik is gonna get you! (...) I do not want to squelch anything with my personal comments! I just want to give some history/background. When fan created themes or (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.admin.general, FTX)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: ISD Build competition

So, in checking around, I think this is the list of 10-person ISD builds? (Except BricksWest 2003, which had a 13-person team?) I couldn't seem to find the exact times for the 2 attempts made at BrickFest in DC for 2004-- I know one took 1:18:?? (...) (20 years ago, 14-Mar-05, to lugnet.build.contests)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: Sith Aggressor

In lugnet.starwars, Amado C. Pinlac wrote: (Sith Aggresor) Amado, you usually do canon. Is this model canon, Extended universe, or a MOC? In any case I like it, I think it has good swooshability... (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.starwars, FTX)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

  Re: Admiral Giddens seen on a TRAIN!

(...) Maybe you think "I'm so disapppinted" fits, but I'll go with "I'm so 'not with the program'" Mark. As in... What ARE you talking about? I don't see Chris on there. However, as all good train heads(1), know, *JAKE* is on there, right in front, (...) (20 years ago, 22-Oct-04, to lugnet.space, FTX)

pieniazek
(score: 0.335)

More:  Next Page >>