 Administrative / General / 11808
Re: new LUG in San Diego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 03:46:06 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mathew Clayson wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Mathew Clayson wrote:
Several members have formed a new LUG in San Diego California. Please add
SANDLUG the the news groups.

Thanks,

Mathew Clayson

Bump! Responding to my own post to relist it.

Please don't do this on LUGNET. If you have reason to believe that your post
wasn't seen try dropping an email to anyone, or everyone, on the transition
team. Bumping for the sake of "relisting" isn't a good approach, your post isn't
lost, it stays on LUGNET essentially forever.

Additional info like you've added below IS helpful though.

I've used our internal list to give your request some visibility, so hang tight.
Thanks.

SandLUG has had 1 official meeting, and one gameing get togather. And another of
each planned for the near future. When possible we'd like to get a newsgroup
added as well.

Thanks,

Mathew Clayson