 Administrative / General / 11811
Re: new LUG in San Diego
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.org
Date:
Wed, 25 Aug 2004 17:51:09 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Mathew Clayson wrote:

Please accept my apologies.

No apology necessary, BTW, but thanks.

I was afraid my original post was lost in the sea of
Bricklink postings. And I did want to add some more info as you noticed.

I just felt weird piggy backing on another LUGs list.

Ya, I saw that, and I hear you, it did seem funky but I imagine LUGOLA won't
mind one or two till we get this straightened around. Shouldn't be TOO long.

Sorry for the delay. As of right now only Todd can set up new groups and he's
been kinda heads down the last couple of days, I gather.

Please have whoever wants to be curator of the group follow the normal
procedures for letting us know about that, so we can set it up too. (see the
sidebar of admin.curators for how to do that)

The title is, as you said, going to be lugnet.org.us.sandlug I think.