 Events / NWBrickCon / 265
Re: One day and counting(was Re: Six Days and Counting Down....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon
Date:
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 19:58:38 GMT

In lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, Dan Sabath wrote:
Is "the Commons at Federal Way" also known as "SeaTac Mall" ? I am trying to do
my mapping thing and not finding the address given on the mall site

Yes. They name changed a short while ago. Doesn't sound like they have changed
the phones over yet.

http://www.tcafw.com/mall_information.htm

(which I had to google for, there's nothing on the website)... When I call the
mall info number the phonemail maze says SeaTac mall so maybe it is

Hence is this map good enough?

http://mapblast.com/(zl4vbg551mw4no3c3cq13gzl)/map.aspx?L=USA&C=47.31441%2c-122.30122&A=7.16667&P=|47.31441%2c-122.30122|1|25th+Ave+S%2c+Federal+Way%2c+WA+98003|L1|

Almost. The location is actually a few streets west in the darkly shaded
section.

The part that says "sea tac mall"... that map is actually to the La Quinta where
we are staying.

This is a better guide.
http://tinyurl.com/7yv3w

Is this info listed on the nwbrickcon.org site somewhere? I could not find it!
Maybe locals all know where this mall is but out of towners could use a little
reassurance.

Yes the address is currently listed in the FAQ.
    Where is the event being held?

    The event will be held in The Commons at Federal way.
    The Commons at Federal Way (formerly SeaTac Mall) is
    located in downtown Federal Way, just off I-5 at 320th.
    The address is
    1928 S. Commons

I found that street address myself but mapblast doesn't find it. (well actually
the MS site that is where mapblast.com used to be)

We have built RC racers but not wacky racers. I may modify my RC racer to be non
motorized for dual use.