 Events / NWBrickCon / 266
265  |  267
Subject:
NWBrickCon 2004 Pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Oct 2004 05:49:02 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

I've posted some pictures of the first day of NWBrickCon 2004 at

If you're really eager to see the pictures (before they're moderated) they start
at
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Conventions/NWBrickCon2004/Friday/pa290009.jpg,
and run to
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/David/Conventions/NWBrickCon2004/Friday/pa290090.jpg
with the occasional shot removed that didn't turn out for one reason or another.

All I can say is: Awesome day! Can't wait for tomorrow.

--
  David Schilling