 Space / 36662
Re: Admiral Giddens seen on a TRAIN!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:06:14 GMT

In lugnet.space, Mark Sandlin wrote:
   You got some ‘splaining to do.

I’m so disappointed.

Maybe you think “I’m so disapppinted” fits, but I’ll go with “I’m so ‘not with the program’” Mark.

As in... What ARE you talking about? I don’t see Chris on there. However, as all good train heads(1), know, *JAKE* is on there, right in front, in his engineer outfit. He weaseled his way in, just like he weaseled his way into one of the previous train set releases.

(Engineer Max == JAKE :-)... )

1 - and just about everyone else as well, except maybe the insular spacers... you guys should stop sucking so much vacuum and come in for air once in a while