  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 1941 – 1960 of 3471.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Fed UP!!!!!!!!

Thank you, Marc! You said it much better (and much calmer) than me. Perhaps that's why certain individuals didn't like my posts. Perhaps there was too much feeling in them. I can't help it. I've loved this hobby more than any other since I first (...) (20 years ago, 15-Jul-04, to lugnet.color)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Scriptorium

Thanks, Marc. Any suggestion on how I could attach the chain? Or should I just have a chain that drapes across the whole front of the shelf? Bruce (20 years ago, 24-Sep-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: lattice windows

Hi Marc, thanks for the compliments (now there is even a 'bargerboswindow'...) I like your church very much. You've got to use a lot of brown tiles there. But it really gives a 'wooden' touch to it all. Also the cross on the tower is a nice touch. (...) (20 years ago, 14-Oct-04, to lugnet.castle)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Futuristic city

(...) Hi Marc, Thanks! My wife is a fan of Clikits, and we've found several interesting pieces. I used (URL) one> as an (URL) inner tube> for pool-goers, and my wife used it to help (URL) connect a fountain> to the baseplate. As for the Octan (...) (19 years ago, 24-Jul-05, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Stealth gunship

Marc, (...) :) Thanks! (...) It's held in by a half pin, which means that it stays on well enough unless someone knocks against the tail. (...) It would be cool to build something like that, it would allow me to build an armored vehicle a littl (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.build.military, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  [FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group] Les nouveautés samedi 19 juin 2010

Bonjour Voici la lettre d'information du site "FreeLUG : French Enthusiast LEGO(c) User Group" ((URL) lettre recense les articles et les brèves publiés depuis 1 jours. Nouveaux articles ---...--- ** Le bateau pompe de Jean-Marc ** par Jac, Jean-Marc (...) (14 years ago, 20-Jun-10, to lugnet.org.fr.freelug)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: New Castle section

(...) Hi Marc, I like the treehouse a lot! Your use of the wheels is extremely creative, I *knew* they could be of some good use, just hadn't figure out just what use might that be ;-) I like the 'post' built halfway up. Your wizards and Moo-men are (...) (25 years ago, 11-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Alternative to batteries?

(...) Marc Klein has already addressed this question: (URL) A. (25 years ago, 13-Mar-00, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: 32007 Tread Hub

Hi, Marc When I use 32007.dat and 32007b.dat, it seems good in MLCAD, but when I use l3p to convert to POV, I got message as follows, could you explain for me? SKIPPING "32007.dat" Line 2014: 14 arguments expected: 5 24 -13.3 -15 -18.1 -19.2 -14.4 (...) (24 years ago, 16-Aug-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: German language Group

Hallo Marc, warum nicht ?!? Viele Deutsche mit schlechten englisch Kenntnissen wuerden sich bestimmt freuen. Andererseits teilt man hier seine Ideen mit einer groesseren Gemeinde. (Why not ?!? Many of the germans with bad english knowledge would for (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.robotics)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Part number 32296 problem.

Marc, I agree. I noticed this when I started attempting to make this part. I did some research on the gear and found it under a different part number. I don't remember where I found this, but I apparently had reason to believe that it was acurate. (...) (23 years ago, 15-Aug-01, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Train3 Pictures

Greetings Jean-Marc! I just wanted to drop you a line to say "thank you" fo letting me build the Thatcher-Perkins at the show on Saturday. I'm sorry I had to run without saying goodbye and thanking you. I realized at 3:10 that I was supposed to be (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Yes, you're close.

(...) Hi Marc, yes, that's the content, and you're even close at the official translation. With your permission I'll use it to create my English text. How many windows will I have to send you? :-) Kind regards, Fred (23 years ago, 24-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Mindstorms programming HELP wanted

Hi Jean-Marc, Brian Bagnall's "Core Lego Mindstorms Programming" would be an excellent place for you to start. Learning how to program is always more fun when you have a specific goal in mind, and this book gets you running without drowning you in (...) (21 years ago, 17-Dec-03, to lugnet.robotics)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Building a supercar

hi marc about clutches... and other stuff look here (URL) you can use some of my designs br pixel "OilMonkey" <marcschets@hotmail.com> wrote in message news:Hr38Mu.BtE@lugnet.com... (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.technic)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Great Hall

(...) Hi Marc, Thank you for your comments. I am really pleased with the plaster work also. The wall doesnt have windows because it is an exterior castle wall. A tapestry may be appropriate here because that side of the room is very plain. I was (...) (21 years ago, 31-Mar-04, to lugnet.castle, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Techwest Tipi

Hey Marc, Fun MOC. I'll add it to my list. Bruce (20 years ago, 19-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.western, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Techwest Tipi

(...) Hi Marc, Love the style, love the shape. Very refreshing. Welcome to .space. Keep building. Peace and hexagons, Professor Whateverly (URL) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.space, lugnet.western, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: Library Scenes

Hey Marc, This is great! I'm flattered to have any role in inspiring this. I like the computer soluton you used. It's so readily recognizable even without using printed tiles for the keys or screens. Why the stubbies? Does this reflect an actual (...) (20 years ago, 15-Oct-04, to lugnet.town, lugnet.build.schleim, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.524)

  Re: South Baltimore Rowhouses

(...) Marc, As a Baltimore area resident myself (Hunt Valley) - COOL! I think you've really captured the feel of the Baltimore rowhome. -Jeff (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

marc
(score: 1.524)

More:  Next Page >>