 Castle / 20383
Re: lattice windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 16:26:00 GMT

Hi Marc,

thanks for the compliments (now there is even a 'bargerboswindow'...)
I like your church very much. You've got to use a lot of brown tiles there.
But it really gives a 'wooden' touch to it all.
Also the cross on the tower is a nice touch.
Could you make a close-up picture of it?

And please, keep on building: I'd love to see your church finished.

thanks

Daan

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marc Nelson Jr." <legomarc@hotmail.com>
To: <lugnet.castle@lugnet.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 14, 2004 4:16 PM
Subject: Re: lattice windows

Wow - Those are great windows!

I had been using the 8x8 lattice for windows, but it never occured to me
to put
stained glass in them. What an improvement:

<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/manjr/ChurchInProgress/oldwindow.jpg
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/manjr/ChurchInProgress/thumb/oldwindow.jpg_thumb.jpg>>
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/manjr/ChurchInProgress/bargerboswindow.jpg
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/manjr/ChurchInProgress/thumb/bargerboswindow.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

When (if) I ever get my
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/manjr/ChurchInProgress/tower.jpg
church>
finished, I will be sure to give you credit. Thanks, Daan.

Marc Nelson Jr.