 Castle / 20381
Re: lattice windows
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 14 Oct 2004 14:59:49 GMT

Snippage

I tried to make a double kind
and extended it with a 2 x 6 arch. I also added a shutter:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/Windows/latticewindows014.jpg
(deeplink)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/Windows/latticewindows015.jpg
(deeplink)

Snippage

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/Windows/latticewindows011.jpg
(deeplink)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Debarg/Windows/latticewindows010.jpg
(deeplink)

Snippage

As always,
let me know what you think!

Thanks

Daan Bargerbos

Holy Windows Batman!!!

I really like the two example above.  Very nice hack.  I find LEGO has such a
limited selection of windows.  I'll definitely add these to my tool box.  THanks
for posting.

Mike