 Space / 34665
Re: Techwest Tipi
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.western
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:43:18 GMT

In lugnet.announce.moc, Marc Nelson, Jr. wrote:
   Because you can’t have space cowboys without space Indians:

LUGNET page is here. Let me know what you think - this is my first MOC post to .space!

Thanks to Bruce Hietbrink - your link collection was what introduced me to the techwest concept.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Hi Marc,

Love the style, love the shape. Very refreshing. Welcome to .space. Keep building.

Peace and hexagons,

Professor Whateverly