 Space / 34664
Re: Mosque Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 15:27:18 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   Well, thank goodness for Soren. And, thank goodness for you. I quite like this MOC, but, yeah, build the minaret. Ya gotta have a minaret.

A minaret is definately on the list.

   And, maybe a droid muezzin too...

Ooh.. good idea. Any ideas on other Muslim Bots I could make?

-Lenneh

Well, since you are soliciting input... It occurs to me that you might make some Droid-Assassins (Hashisheen), which would bring up an exquisite paradox regarding their ‘inebriation ceremony’ prior to work. Could a droid be subject to certain natural substances, or would the ‘inebriation’ be part of the programming? Hmmm...

Oh, oh, how about a Hookahbot? Why am I sharing all this? Has someone put truth serum in my cold medication? But, seriously, I’m just glad that the name popped into my mind...

Build on brother,

Peace and paradox,

Professor Whateverly