 Announcements / Creations (MOCs) / 2116
2115  |  2117
Subject:
Mosque Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 27 Jun 2004 17:54:45 GMT

Last year for BrickFest, I made a Mosque Moonbase but it wasn’t very good. I made it in a hurry to make sure I had a few moonbases.

This year I didn’t plan on making a new one until Soren said he wanted me too. And if Soren tells me to do something, then by golly, I do it. Well, I made one last night.

It features a black dome roof, no minaret as of yet (am going to build one), large windows inspired by Jon Furman’s latest build, a little fountain where the faithful can wash up, an Imam teaching the holy word, and a Quran on display. I also added a little place where aircars can fly up and drop off passengers and then drive away.

Outside is a likeness of my Sister and her husband, who are Wahhabi-Sunni Muslims. (he’s from Tunisia)

Enjoy

-Lenneh