 Space / 34661
Re: Mosque Moonbase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:22:19 GMT

In lugnet.space, Soren Roberts wrote:
   In lugnet.announce.moc, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

   This year I didn’t plan on making a new one until Soren said he wanted me too. And if Soren tells me to do something, then by golly, I do it. Well, I made one last night.

Dance, my puppet, dance!

As you wish, my master.

Ooooh. I like. It seems a little spartan as far as interior details, but I like the windows and the decorative spires.

Thanks. Any ideas on what else on the inside I should include? I thought about having some sort of islamic decorations, but true islamic decorations are so intricate and detailed.. very difficult to emulate. IS there some other islamic item that I’m missing?

-Lenobobeno