 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2779
Re: Part number 32296 problem.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 02:04:34 GMT

Marc,

     I agree.  I noticed this when I started attempting to make this part.  I
did some research on the gear and found it under a different part number.  I
don't remember where I found this, but I apparently had reason to believe that
it was acurate.  So, I renamed the gear to 32096.dat.  I hope this helps.  Oh,
GREAT JOB!  (again)

Later,

Scott

In lugnet.cad.dat.parts, Marc Klein writes:
There is a problem with the part number 32296.
This number has been given to the double bevel gear 20 teeth in the official • update 2000-02, but this number appears on
the Silver champion tyre. I checked the double bevel gear 20 teeth. No number • appears on that part. So there is probably
an error in the number of the gear. There is no case (in my knowledge where • two different part have the same number).

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.