 CAD / LDraw Files / Parts / 2777
2776  |  2778
Subject:
Part number 32296 problem.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.dat.parts
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:19:55 GMT

There is a problem with the part number 32296.
This number has been given to the double bevel gear 20 teeth in the official update 2000-02, but this number appears on
the Silver champion tyre. I checked the double bevel gear 20 teeth. No number appears on that part. So there is probably
an error in the number of the gear. There is no case (in my knowledge where two different part have the same number).

Marc Klein
A Mindstorms fan.