 Castle / 19578
Re: Great Hall
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 23:57:30 GMT

   I really like the interior walls and ceilings. The plaster over the stone looks great, as do the beams on the ceiling. But the walls without windows look a little blank.

“This is a castle, isn’t it? There are tapestries?”

Marc Nelson Jr.

Hi Marc,

Thank you for your comments. I am really pleased with the plaster work also. The wall doesnt have windows because it is an exterior castle wall. A tapestry may be appropriate here because that side of the room is very plain. I was thinking that the hall would be more of a utilitarian space while the living quarters had more decoration.

Ben