  Search Results: marc nelson
 Results 1401 – 1420 of about 3500.
Search took 0.00 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Fabuland Auction Update 3

Hi Everyone, I've decided to auction my collection of fabuland sets through rtl and lugnet. Anyone who bids will go onto the update list. All sets are piece complete in very good to excellent condition (some are mint in box) unless otherwise stated (...) (24 years ago, 27-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

marc
(score: 1.264)

  For SALE! 58 kings torso's good deal!

Hello, I just want to get rid of these things $25 and the lot is yours! First ones who E-mails and the one fastest to pay for it! Doyle (25 years ago, 13-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

nelson
(score: 1.264)

  Where cani get detailed building instructions.

Where can i download detailed building instrucions for various robots for the Robotics Invention Set? (25 years ago, 14-Dec-99, to lugnet.robotics)

nelson
(score: 1.264)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

(...) Hi everybody I was off yesterday, so I only see this intersting thread today. I made my stl2dat conversion program for this purpose. The STL format is used for the stereolithography fast prototyping machines. It choose this format because it (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

marc
(score: 1.264)

  Question on Tan Peasants

Hello, I was wondering what the opinions are on tan peasants, personally I think lego should make Tan Peasants for their new castle line. They would look more realistic. I know I am going to have made stickers that are precut using the gray peasant (...) (25 years ago, 14-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

nelson
(score: 1.264)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

(...) Yes that's it. You must check the tesalation of circular portions of a part to make the detection of primitive work, the facetisation of cylindric portion of the part must fit exactly the facetisation of circular primitives that is 16 edges (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

marc
(score: 1.264)

  Re: Special tools used to build/design parts?

Hello everybody (...) My stl2dat converter handles the edgelines and conditional edgelines. The conditional edgelines are created between two facets when the angle between these two facets is below a given value. This value can be set. If the angle (...) (24 years ago, 22-Dec-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

marc
(score: 1.264)

  Re: Question on Tan Peasants

(...) lego (...) in (...) types (...) Guess its dead on sunday? Anyway I think the tAN FIGS ARE OK, just that they dont have the peasant print on them, thats what I would want! (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

nelson
(score: 1.264)

  Re: what is everyons favorite castle headpiece?

I think the rating I would give the following is: (if helmet/hat not mentioned is because it is considered junk in the independent study:-) 10 Grill helmet 10 Sallet Helmet (Visored 10 Bullet 8 barbute (not really a barbute since the flange is (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

nelson
(score: 1.264)

  Fabuland Auction Update 4

Hi Everyone, All sets are piece complete in very good to excellent condition (some are mint in box) unless otherwise stated at bottom of this email. min = minimum bid i = instructions b = box mib = mint in box Set Number/ inclusions/Set Name/Year (...) (24 years ago, 30-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

marc
(score: 1.264)

  Re: 2x2 Dome, AKA Astromech Head

Steve Bliss <blisses@worldnet.att.net> wrote in message news:dikjgs8qkoh29l1...4ax.com... (...) Marvelous job, Steve! Did I ever send in the leg for voting? Also, do you (or Marc) plan on doing a patterned version of the body? If not, maybe I'll (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

marc
(score: 1.264)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

Can you find out the MTT price and other SW sets? (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

nelson
(score: 1.264)

  Re: Spring2dat an utility tool to create shock absorber springs

(...) Hello Marc, Nice work. Would it be a good idea to extend your program in such a way that it is able to generate complete shortcuts for the different parts that contain a spring coil ? I imagine you could pick what type of part you want, and (...) (24 years ago, 10-May-00, to lugnet.cad.dev)

marc
(score: 1.264)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) There not going to end the brick part packs are they, because the above comment doesnt make since you can get 2x4 in the brick packs? what indication of them getting rid of them? doyle (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

nelson
(score: 1.264)

  Fabuland Auction Update 4

As promised here is the latest status of my lastest auction, Fabuland. The only thing that I should mention here is that all bids are in US dollars. I'm based in Brisbane, Australia. Hi Everyone, All sets are piece complete in very good to (...) (24 years ago, 2-May-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

marc
(score: 1.263)

  Re: Grey brick packs (was Re: More 2000 TRU Prices)

I really dont think they will get rid of the brick packs, the yahve been around for ages, plus the fact they keep coming out with new colors. If I really thought that they were going to go BYE BYE. I would probably order 1000 cases. But since I (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.general)

nelson
(score: 1.263)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) rumours (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

nelson
(score: 1.263)

  Re: More 2000 TRU Prices

(...) rumours (...) Well until we get the full catalog we wont know for sure will we? and as for the other countries I dont know the demand, but USA has a lot of it! If they discontinue the packs, and I get get them in time a lot of people are going (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.general)

nelson
(score: 1.263)

  Fabuland Auction Update 6

Hi Everyone, This auction will likely be closing soon as the number of unbid sets is down to two. For the 3683, I have reduced the minimum bid to $90 and I may have a source for the missing piece in set 3786. I think I'll place a "once", "twice" (...) (24 years ago, 3-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

marc
(score: 1.263)

  Fabuland Auction Update 7

Hi Everyone, This auction will close soon as the number of unbid sets is down to two. For the 3683, I have reduced the minimum bid to $90 and have a source for the missing piece in set 3786. I'll place a "once", "twice" then "sold" on any set that (...) (24 years ago, 4-May-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

marc
(score: 1.263)

More:  Next Page >>