 General / 10428
Re: Grey brick packs (was Re: More 2000 TRU Prices)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 19 Nov 1999 04:53:05 GMT

I really dont think they will get rid of the brick packs, the yahve been
around for ages, plus the fact they keep coming out with new colors. If I
really thought that they were going to go BYE BYE. I would probably order 1000
cases. But since I would lay $1000 easily on they won't, I am in no rush. :)

Of course since they brought castle back, shows they wont keep things gone for
long, also with gray brick always being back ordered, that would be foolish to
get rid of such a profitable product. :/

Doyle

Who knows? but it would be hard to believe.