  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 741 – 760 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  LEGO activities at Worldcon

I'll be traveling to Japan to contribute (loan) LEGO bricks and expertise to the 65th World Science Fiction Convention <www.nippon2007.us "Nippon 2007">, the first Worldcon held in Asia, happening in Yokohama on Thu 30 Aug to Mon 3 Sep 2007. (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.loc.jp, lugnet.org.us.delvalug, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.470)

  Re: United States Capitol finished after 4 years

(...) ... (...) Wow! That bring back memories of working on a similar project a couple of years ago. A friend and I, along with other helpers occasionally, did a model of the Alberta provincial Legislature for the local train show in the 100th (...) (17 years ago, 1-Sep-07, to lugnet.build)

lego, center
(score: 1.470)

  L(EGO)Draw parts

Hi folks, as announced in this thread: (URL) members of the Steering Committee (SteerCo) have been in contact with LEGO to look at ways of working together to ease the conversion between the LEGO Digital Designer and the LDraw System Of Tools. This (...) (17 years ago, 27-Aug-07, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.dat.parts, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.470)

  Re: Not Pinewood Derby Cars!

"Erik Bush" <erik@e-hearthside.com> wrote in message news:HtoCoM.C1y@lugnet.com... (...) from my (...) races (...) we (...) has any (...) There was (maybe still is) a Pinewood Derby type race track at LEGOLand California. This picture is from about (...) (21 years ago, 26-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

lic, orlando
(score: 1.469)

  September SMART Meeting at Robothon!

The next SMART meeting will be on Saturday, September 22nd, held during and at Robothon. The meeting will be a BrickHeap Wars - a competition where we bring the (Technic) LEGO pieces, you build and program a robot at the meeting. For this reason, (...) (17 years ago, 24-Aug-07, to lugnet.org.us.smart)

lego, center
(score: 1.468)

  Re: What happened to the original list of Core Values?

(...) Ah, here it is. From the book, "50 Years of Play": The 10 LEGO Criteria for a good toy, guidelines for development of the product: 10 Important LEGO features 1. LEGO = unlimited play potential 2. LEGO = for girls, for boys 3. LEGO = fun for (...) (17 years ago, 26-Apr-07, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.faq)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.466)

  Injection-Molding Factory

My 0.00000250 Ton LEGO Injection-Molding Factory can be seen at (URL) Navigate to the section: "Inj. Molding Factory". It consists of a Mold Press, with a motorized screw, barrel heaters, a pneumatic ram; also a 4-cavity mold with a manifold heater (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.robotics)

lego, imagination, center
(score: 1.466)

  Re: 1970s sets in microscale

(...) I got my start in 1974 with the London Bus. A last minute Christmas present for my son. I was so amazed at the bus I went out on Christmas day to all the stores that were opened, like drug stores and grocery stores looking for Legos. There is (...) (17 years ago, 8-Jun-07, to lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.464)

  ModelTeam Motors at NWBrickCon

(for Lino...) Model Vehicle Builders Rejoice! My name is Lino (AtomicBuilder on Brickshelf) and I’m pleased to announce that I am the Coordinator for a new theme at NWBrickCon called ModelTeam Motors. If you are inclined to build realistic looking, (...) (17 years ago, 10-Aug-07, to lugnet.events, lugnet.modelteam, lugnet.announce, FTX) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.464)

  Re: Duplo set 514

(...) Here's what I've been able to piece together from the (URL) 1972 catalog>: (URL) Duplo Brick 2 x 6 x 2 with Curved Center> 2 red 2 yellow 1 blue (URL) Duplo Brick 2 x 4> 2 red 2 yellow 3 blue (URL) Brick 2 x 2> 1 red 2 yellow 3 blue (URL) The (...) (17 years ago, 31-Jul-07, to lugnet.duplo, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.463)

  New Theme at NWBrickCon 2007: Maxifigs

Ahoy mateys! NWBrickCon is pleased to present a new theme this year: Maxifigs. The idea is simple. Take your favorite minifigure and build it at ten times the normal size. For most minifigures this is pretty straightforward: take the instructions (...) (17 years ago, 3-Aug-07, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.build.minifigs) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.462)

  Re: What TLG set "revolutionized" your building?

(...) First it was these two sets for me: [LEGOSet 4421] [LEGOSet 68611] (...) Then these: [LEGOSet 6989] [LEGOSet 6941] (...) Later these helped me: [LEGOSet 8425] [LEGOSet 8880] [LEGOSet 8485] -snip- (...) All of those inspired me or helped me to (...) (17 years ago, 29-May-07, to lugnet.build, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.462)

  Re: The Official "Issues List"

(...) Of course not *all* fans share *all* the concerns. I assume(d) noone would have even expected a list with such criteria, since such a list would be clearly empty - for each and every concern I am quite positive there is a fair amount of people (...) (17 years ago, 30-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.461)

  8094 mod: automatic plotter (memorizes in control center)

Hi, I've been building the 8094 models recently with my 8485 (and spares.) Then I realized that the 8094's original plotter model really sucks: you can't really memorize a pattern to let the machine write for you since the pen needs to be lifted and (...) (17 years ago, 25-Jul-07, to lugnet.technic, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.461)

  Re: The Official "Issues List"

(...) My issues are: All boxes should be the same size - for ease in storage. Have someone else name the Bionicles - I can't pronounce any of them even after watching all three movies. Sure could use some 1x5 and 1x7 bricks and plates. Date all the (...) (17 years ago, 27-Jul-07, to lugnet.ambassadors, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.460)

  Brickshelf and the AFOL community

For those of you who don't know me, I've been in the AFOL community for a long time. I'm also one of the largest hosters of LEGO clubs and other LEGO-related sites. Most of these sites are donated to help the clubs have an internet presence, Some of (...) (17 years ago, 16-Jul-07, to lugnet.general) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.459)

  Re: Official LEGO storage boxes? For more than a hundred bucks each?!

(...) They are in the new catalog. My guess is that they were made in China and cost Lego about a dollar each. Tack on another dollar for shipping to the distrabution center. Give it time, they probably bought thousands and when they get stuck with (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.storage, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.459)

  Re: Whiners Re: Problems with Brickshelf?

Hendo, I will reply here to your post, but will try to cover everything above it as well. Please do not think that everything is pointed at you. (...) Please not that my original post specifically said "SOME" and not "ALL" replies. I can certainly (...) (17 years ago, 15-Jul-07, to lugnet.general, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.459)

  Sign of center pin on power adaptor

I am looking for the sign of the center pin on the RCX 1.0 power adaptor plug. I have a DC 9v 200ma transformer and want to plug it into the RCX but I do not know what the sign is on the center of the plug. It looks like the rush on buying the old (...) (17 years ago, 10-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego, center
(score: 1.458)

  Re: Sign of center pin on power adaptor

(...) You must be dealing with a different release of the battery pack than I am, since the only portion of the US instructions that mentions numbers states the output of the battery pack (10VAC, 7VA) and the approximate charge time (4 hours). There (...) (17 years ago, 12-Jul-07, to lugnet.robotics.rcx)

lego, center
(score: 1.457)

More:  Next Page >>