  Search Results: lego imagination center lic orlando florida <//2
 Results 1101 – 1120 of about 160000.
Search took 0.03 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pneumatic Questions

(...) I'm not at home, so I can't lookup the history on this in my LEGO notebooks. I think Doug Carlson invented this. I rederived it today, because I knew it wasn't too complicated. It involves four switches and four T's. The four switches form two (...) (19 years ago, 20-Nov-05, to lugnet.technic)

lego, center
(score: 1.288)

  Re: No More T-Shirts

(...) bright green shirt with a classic space minifig on the front. The minifig has a female face. It's just for kids and no size over a kid's large. HOOPTY! Does us no good and no kid is going to know the significance of a classic space minifig. (...) (24 years ago, 21-Oct-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.space)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.286)

  DelVaLUG at NBC10 Consumer Expo 11/12-13

What: The (URL) NBC10 Consumer Expo> was the latest incarnation of an annual event conducted by Philadelphia TV station WCAU. DelVaLUG's first public event was at last year's Halloween-weekend Tech & Lifestyles Expo ((URL) photos>) (and we still (...) (19 years ago, 15-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.us.delvalug, lugnet.events, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.286)

  RE: estou Convencido

(...) hmmm... depois partilha connosco o resultado desse mail :) (...) Geralmente no mesmo sitio que vende as pilhas. Tenho 3, 1 q comprei quando comprei as primeiras NiCd, q não tinha timer :( Ou seja, eu é q tinha q controlar quando é q o tinha q (...) (22 years ago, 2-Oct-02, to lugnet.loc.pt)

lego, center
(score: 1.286)

  Chicago Store Opening 11/10/00

Is anyone planning on going to the Chicago Imagination Center which opens on November 10 2000? I'm thinking about flying out there (since IAD->ORD should be pretty cheap). Note the "Grand Opening" which includes the whole Nordstrom building it's in (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.general)

imagination, center
(score: 1.284)

  Re: [rtlToronto] The Hobby Show 2005

(...) This was a very tricky image to get and the result wasn't that great anyways. There's a few problems with shooting Lego at the Hobby Show: a) Low light b) Nowhere to stand or set a tripod as kids and people push you about. c) Some Lego reads (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

lego, center
(score: 1.284)

  Microscale USS Fletcher Class Destroyer

Hi all fans of ship models! Some preview photos are now available on Brickshelf of my latest creation. (URL) design is inspired by Daniel Siskind's innovative method of constructing the hull. (URL) By using 1x2x1 panels and 1x2 plates the hull sides (...) (19 years ago, 7-Nov-05, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build.microscale, lugnet.loc.se, lugnet.build.military) !!

lego, center
(score: 1.284)

  How to go to LEGOLAND® Malaysia

How to go to LEGOLAND® Malaysia in Johor Directions to Johor LEGOLAND Malaysia Location map of Johor LEGOLAND Malaysia and how to go there: LEGOALND Malaysia is sited in Iskandar Malaysia and is scheduled to open on 22nd September 2012. Being (...) (12 years ago, 8-Sep-12, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland, FTX)

center
(score: 1.283)

  "For Lego, an Online Lifeline?"

Taken from: (URL) For Lego, an Online Lifeline? The building-block maker has had some rough times as toys go digital, but its new Lego Factory Web site may help it reconnect with kids When he was a three-year-old boy, Neal McClatchey's father (...) (19 years ago, 24-Aug-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.282)

  Re: error in using brickOS under Bricx Command Center

(...) I tried with both 0.2.6 and 0.9.0 (...) I am sorry for imprecise expressions. I meant that I followed your suggestions. But the result was the same as before. (...) I didn't try yet. (...) I am able to use brickos under command prompt as well (...) (19 years ago, 31-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.rcx.legos)

lego, center
(score: 1.282)

  Re: On creating life-sized sculpture

(...) The Lego software does in fact only give the outline on a lego grid rather than where each brick goes. It works pretty good most of the time. When building large scale models, it is a bit of a different way of building than the Staue of (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.build.sculpture, FTX)

lego, imagination
(score: 1.282)

  LUCNY to show at the New York State Fairgrounds 11/5, 11/6

LUCNY will be in attendance this weekend at the Central New York chapter of the National Historical Railroad Society’s 31st Annual Train Fair at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, New York. This venue contains 150,000 square feet (!) of (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.282)

  LUCNY to show at the New York State Fairgrounds 11/5, 11/6

LUCNY will be in attendance this weekend at the Central New York chapter of the National Historical Railroad Society’s 31st Annual Train Fair at the New York State Fairgrounds in Syracuse, New York. This venue contains 150,000 square feet (!) of (...) (19 years ago, 1-Nov-05, to lugnet.org.us.lucny, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.282)

  Re: A dark blue starfighter

(...) Don't get me wrong- they look great. And a lot of popular sci-fi (especially Anime) does the same thing. This is Lego, where for the most part style trumps reality. I'm assuming Newtonian (reactionary) physics. In other words, you're pushing (...) (19 years ago, 20-Oct-05, to lugnet.off-topic.geek, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.281)

  Re: Chrome Knights now at LEGO Shop At Home

"Brad Justus" <legodirect@lego.com> wrote in message news:G2Dusz.Kx2@lugnet.com... (...) of (...) Home (...) are (...) soon (...) e.g. (...) and (...) This is certainly good news but it will probably have a detrimental affect on my BrickBay store. (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.281)

  Re: Lego books

The book is available at the LIC Orlando for $20. They ship in the US ($7.00 for the first $100 I think). -Rob Doucette. dkrenz wrote in message <3759BB1F.EE689028@mc.net>... (...) (25 years ago, 6-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.market.auction)

lego, lic, orlando
(score: 1.281)

  Re: A dark blue starfighter

(...) Very smooth and simply oozing with style. I love the shape. The smoothness and subtle asymmetry are fantastic with a capital FAAN. And you've done a wonderful job of covering the studs that need covering and leaving the studs that need (...) (19 years ago, 19-Oct-05, to lugnet.space, FTX)

lego, center
(score: 1.280)

  Re: Spybot studies: seek a world object

John, perhaps you can help me with the directional capabilities. I have attached a copy of my code below. I am reading the direction to another spybot/beacon and putting it through a simple least squares adjustment. I find over short distance (HERE (...) (19 years ago, 18-Oct-05, to lugnet.robotics.spybotics)

lego, center
(score: 1.280)

  Set 10030 ("Imperial Star Destroyer") re-release comments

Forgive me if this is a rehash of what was said three years ago when the original run of the set made its debut, but being as I was 17 then and I didn't have a job that paid well enough to feed my Lego addiction (or any job at all) at the time, I'm (...) (19 years ago, 7-Aug-05, to lugnet.general)

lego, orlando
(score: 1.278)

  Palisade Villa GBC (the start of one, anyways...)

So I was trying to incorporate my first favourite thing to do with LEGO bricks--working with RCX's and building robots--and my second favourite thing to do with my LEGO collection--building and operating a train layout. I've been trying for a while (...) (19 years ago, 16-Oct-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.trains)

lego, center
(score: 1.278)

More:  Next Page >>