  Search Results: lego
 Results 961 – 980 of about 154000.
Search took 0.01 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: How much LEGO time is TOO much LEGO time?

(...) My LEGO kind of surrounds the computer area... I used to have an office chair, but it broke and now I'm just using a wooden dining room chair so I can't roll and swivel as easily. Frank (24 years ago, 20-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: why does lego (and lego australia) hate online stores?

(...) Hadn't heard that before but it does seem to make sense when you look at what's out there. Exceptions are certainly rare - only other one I can think of is www.latoys.com. They've had LEGO at least since the first SW line (that's when I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jun-01, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: New LEGO Outlets are coming

Johannes Keukelaar <johannes@nada.kth.se> wrote in message news:j0ohfftb1uu.fsf....kth.se... (...) still (...) <retort> Let's see, how long did the U.S. have to wait to get a Legoland? 30 years, give or take... How long did Europe have one (or (...) (25 years ago, 1-Feb-00, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Lego Logo Variants

(...) Hey, that rocks! Those pics are nice and big. I will not be doing the old-style logo. That is a totally different font and I'm not going to rework the whole thing. Not at the present, anyway. And I didn't realize that the yellow border was (...) (22 years ago, 16-Jan-03, to lugnet.cad)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Possible Lego Display July 3, 2004

I've been asked if I could organize a "Lego Display" for a local festival whose planning committee I am on. The festival runs over the 4th of July weekend, and the display is currently sceduled for Saturday, July 3, 2004. Approximate timeframe would (...) (21 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.oh)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Possible Lego Display July 3, 2004

I've been asked if I could organize a "Lego Display" for a local festival whose planning committee I am on. The festival runs over the 4th of July weekend, and the display is currently sceduled for Saturday, July 3, 2004. Approximate timeframe would (...) (21 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.loc.us.oh.cle, lugnet.loc.us.oh.akr, lugnet.loc.us.oh.col, lugnet.org.us.bloc)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Authorized Lego retailers

In lugnet.dear-lego, Gordon Thomas wrote: SNIP (...) The simple answer (probably) is that they do not purchase LEGO directly from TLC, they purchase through a distributor like Marz (Marz dropped the line). The distributor prices are only worthwhile (...) (20 years ago, 10-Aug-04, to lugnet.dear-lego, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.brickshops)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbu...ospam.com> wrote in message news:FrvorK.DuA@lugnet.com... (...) a (...) transportation (...) Listen to this one: Rent a U-Haul. You can get them fairly cheap and only need them for the shows. Then you can take as (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Not LEGO, but trains( $$$ for 2200 foot loop of track)

Will Middelaer <betamale@REMOVEyahoo.com> wrote in message news:Fr0x87.Cu1@lugnet.com... (...) best (...) his (...) yard, (...) Actually, track was very recently (and still possibly) $13.25 per box, so that would cut the cost down to $8745, which is (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Lego Site Updated!

Jonas Marcho's Lego Madness! has been updated by yours truly. Visit 'Great Creations' to see some fantastic and powerful robots. By next week I should have 'Lego Town II' set up to replace the old 'Lego Town', and 'Lego Town II Under Attack!' at the (...) (26 years ago, 17-Nov-98, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Cutting Lego, any Lego ...

(...) Certain pieces, like pneumatic tubing, almost require cutting in order to use them. In fact, a lot of Lego produced sets come with long lengths of tubing and instruct the builder to cut them to length. How about the stiff "flex" tubing (the (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.technic)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Rarest Lego set ever, the 1958 Dealer Window Box, on ebay soon???

It seems as though the great train layout has caused a wreck, which can only be alleviated by trimming down my collection. I am forced to sell many choice sets in the near (next 2-4 weeks) future. These will include the prize of my collection, the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Apr-00, to lugnet.market.auction)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: New LEGO train realism?

john kelly <jkelly69@skypoint.com> wrote in message news:Frvws2.LtC@lugnet.com... (...) doubt (...) to (...) trailer. Well, you could always secure your rack with either a spacer or lock the wheels. I would suggest that straps could hold it to a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Mar-00, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Bulk Lego bricks

I have seen numerous auction listings for bulk bricks and was wondering if there was a demand for bulk sales in (nearly) unlimited quantities. I am considering purchasing A LOT of tubs and parting them out. I would keep the less popular colors and (...) (25 years ago, 21-Jul-99, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: California Lego Train Club

Dave, I have the set of plans Ben Fleskes made up and although I hade a similar table made, I was going to make more and decided to change to Ben's design, as mine was probably overkill. (My wife has trouble lifting her half of it.) As far as making (...) (25 years ago, 2-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sd, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.fno)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Lego Margin and Lego Direct

(...) I bet the margin, at least for power players like TRU and K-mart is a lot bigger than that. Otherwise, they'd take a bath each time they run a BOGO 50% off. Mom and Pop's may only get 20/25%, but big guys probably run close to 40/45%. (A local (...) (24 years ago, 2-Jun-00, to lugnet.market.theory)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: Using Lego IR outside of Lego

(...) If your laptop has one of the newer (1997) or later super-io chips as the controller for the IR, you may be able to get it to communicate with the tower. The trick is to setup the chip into SHARP IR mode (which transmits data at 38.4k on a (...) (25 years ago, 23-Apr-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: California Lego Train Club

As you are in southern CA and others are in the North, I proposed having it based in the middle of the state. Sure, it is a drive for each set of people, but not like driving from San Diego to SF or vice versa. On another note, I am part way done (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jul-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.fno)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: New Lego challenge !

Got it figured out. Using the principles of right handed recursion, you can have the robot follow the right wall and it will eventually get to the light and also get out of the maze again. Incidentally, right handed recursion will get you out of any (...) (25 years ago, 13-Sep-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.019)

  Re: lego controlled Blimp

(...) Heh, I've had the same idea bouncing around my head for the past few days. I have a Blimp (only two fans though) and a Saucer already. Great fun for blimp races and so on. Quick tip, you can find more RC blimp stuff from the source: (URL) (...) (25 years ago, 30-Nov-99, to lugnet.robotics)

lego
(score: 1.019)

More:  Next Page >>