 Trains / 1553
Re: California Lego Train Club
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.us.ca.sf, lugnet.loc.us.ca.la, lugnet.loc.us.ca.fno
Date:
Sun, 4 Jul 1999 16:20:24 GMT

As you are in southern CA and others are in the North, I proposed having it
based in the middle of the state.  Sure, it is a drive for each set of people,
but not like driving from San Diego to SF or vice versa.

On another note, I am part way done making my module tables.  The free help I
was offering to all others is going to be retracted.  These things are a PITA!
Four of the 45" squares and 2 45" by 30" will be plenty for me.

How would we go about getting a list of interested people for the group?
After we get the list, we can set up track layout designs and figure on how
often and where we can get together.  If anyone is interested, could them
please email me?

Mike

In lugnet.loc.us.ca.fno, Adrian Egli writes:
I would like to be part of a California Lego Train Club but as Zonker said
I'm one of those who live down in San Diego.  I'm more in tune toward a
Southern Cal LTC.

Adrian

Mike Poindexter <lego@poindexter.cc> wrote in message
I was wondering if there was interest in having a California Lego Train • Club?
I live outside of Fresno, where I can find no AFOLs.  I would like to • start a
train club and was wondering if anyone else in CA would like to discuss • the
idea.

As I am near Fresno, I am equidistant from LA and SF.

Mike