  Search Results: lego
 Results 661 – 680 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: LEGO Factory Contest: Rules or Suggestions?

(...) That is strangely worded. Thanks for the heads up. On one hand I'm not sure how you'd make 2 8x8 baseplates into a 16x16 area (since you'd have 8x16 if you only use two). On the other hand, using 4 8x8 baseplates results in a total surface (...) (20 years ago, 22-Nov-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.build.microscale, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  LEGO Bionicle: Mata Nui web game

For anyone who's experienced a problem playing the Mata Nui web game on a Mac, I want to thank you for your patience and let you know that we've launched a fix. The game should work just as well now on a Mac as on a PC. Also, I'd like to thank (...) (23 years ago, 16-Aug-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Re: LEGO Stores

(...) Ha, yeah, forgot about Dubai. That's pretty new. I've been trying to figure out how to get down there... you know, for research. Yeah, that's it... yeah yeah. And to the point about size of city - the stores are placed based on the largest (...) (19 years ago, 9-Jun-05, to lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  LEGO Reports Strong 2010

LEGO Reports Strong 2010 March 3, 2011 By Katie Roberts Revenue and profit increase during the year while market share grows by 1.1 per cent. The LEGO Group says the latest results show that it is now the world’s fourth largest toy manufacturer. Its (...) (14 years ago, 3-Mar-11, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.general, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  LEGO Store in Lima, Peru

LEGO store in Lima, Peru. I am surprise LEGO has not added or updated their Store location information on their website. Assuming it is a official LEGO Retail store. I guess because you are unable to order online. If you are traveling to Lima, Peru (...) (14 years ago, 8-Feb-11, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Wal mart Lego prices lowered

I was in a Wal-mart today and I noticed that their Lego prices were lowered. In general the $15 sets were $11.58 (prices may be slightly off, this is from memory) $30 sets were 28.58, $20 sets were $18.88(including the blue tubs), They also carry (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.shopping)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Still time to enter the LEGO Train Contest

Attention LEGO Train Fans! It’s not too late to enter the LEGO Shop At Home Train Car Building Contest! You could win the grand prize of building instructions of your original model created and published on www.LEGO.com for everyone to see, plus (...) (24 years ago, 15-Mar-01, to lugnet.lego.direct)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2

(...) How am I giving conflicting information? The only thing I can imagine *might* fall under that category is your question about geographic location being part of the selection process. Like I mentioned before, Ambassadors aren't chosen based on (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

(...) It simply means that you will get a pile of 180 elements and once you design a model in LDD, you can turn to your pile and build that model. I'm not sure why the "one model at a time" was included, but I imagine it's just to make sure people (...) (20 years ago, 29-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Most money spent on Lego at one time (was Re: LEGO for Life Sweepstakes)

(...) I actually just spent $2,000+ in one Lego purchase for the first time a couple of days ago. The closest I had come the the $2K milestone before was $1938 at Toys R Us this summer. I wonder how many other people have spent $2K plus on one (...) (25 years ago, 4-Dec-99, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Re: LEGO Brick Masters Launches!

(...) With all due respect, I'm not sure that even have an answer. The idea that we are "over-charging" any one area in order to support any other area of the world is simply not true. That concept is basically simplifying the concepts and issues of (...) (20 years ago, 22-Sep-04, to lugnet.lego)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  New Zoom Feature from LEGO Shop at Home

As promised here: (URL) And alluded to here: (URL) We have added a new highly detailed zoom tool to the (URL) Shop> product pages. Currently, over 250 products have the zoom enabled, and more are on the way in the near future. Check out a few (...) (20 years ago, 7-Oct-04, to lugnet.lego, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2

(...) I know it might be nearly impossible to believe, but I'll say it anyway - the group responsible for this program is much much smaller than you might believe. I know that when you talk about a company, any company, it's extremely easy to turn (...) (19 years ago, 2-Sep-05, to lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.lego, FTX) !

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Element Count Trivia

"2,172 is the total of different moulded elements in 1999. There are 97 LEGO PRIMO elements, 399 LEGO DUPLO elements, 157 LEGO SCALA elements, 903 LEGO SYSTEM elements, 357 LEGO TECHNIC elements and 137 LEGO DACTA elements – and that’s not counting (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jan-00, to lugnet.faq, lugnet.db.brictionary, lugnet.general, lugnet.cad.dev)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Re: LEGO sells "violent" toys?

(...) Not to add fuel to the debate fires, but I would like to throw out one point in this discussion. Nothing like starting my return to posting after vacation with a debate! :) Many tend to confuse the terms/concepts of "violence" and "conflict". (...) (20 years ago, 15-Nov-04, to lugnet.mediawatch, FTX)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Re: LEGO INmotion Makes Debut at Detroit’s North American International Auto Show

(...) Right now, there are no solid plans for any country or car specific version right now, as I understand. They are simply trying out a new concept and gauging the reaction to it. This will determine, among other things, whether the concept will (...) (24 years ago, 14-Jan-01, to lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Re: LEGO Company in the News : Bionicle release

(...) This comes more from promoting the product in an appropriate place, than it does because there is Skateboarding involved with the product line. Think about TV, certain commercials are run during certain shows because of the type of people that (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.technic.bionicle)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Re: Japanese Lego book : 'Lego Book Museum'

(...) Huw and all, Good news! I found the book at amazon.co.jp by searching on the ISBN number with no dashes. (URL) looks very cool! Quoting their shipping policies: "Amazon.co.jp can ship to virtually any address in the world. Orders placed at (...) (21 years ago, 1-Aug-03, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

Hiya "James J. Trobaugh" <james@ngltc.org> wrote in message news:HIzuBs.z1I@lugnet.com... (...) aware that (...) "anti-choking" (...) minifig head (...) That was what I always believed .. I am sure I read that the round bricks were just the right (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.books)

lego
(score: 1.021)

  Re: Japanese Lego book : 'Lego Book Museum'

Hiya I am going back to Japan later this month, if anyone wants a copy of this book bringing back.. In Japan, the book costs JPY2500, including 5% VAT (=JPY2381 excluding tax). I am in the UK - I don't know how much it would cost to ship the book to (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.books, lugnet.general)

lego
(score: 1.021)

More:  Next Page >>