 Technic / Bionicle / 46
Re: LEGO Company in the News : Bionicle release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Sat, 3 Feb 2001 23:42:07 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Jeff Johnston writes:
The bit that really puzzles me is how they're trying to link bionicle
to...skateboarding?  Maybe I'm just thinking too straightforwardly, but
none of the pictures I've seen have had anything resembling skateboards in
them...

This comes more from promoting the product in an appropriate place, than it
does because there is Skateboarding involved with the product line. Think
about TV, certain commercials are run during certain shows because of the
type of people that watch them, not because the content of the show matches
the content of the commercial.

Jake