 Technic / Bionicle / 23
Re: LEGO Company in the News : Bionicle release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 20:12:25 GMT

In lugnet.technic.bionicle, Erik Olson writes:
Marketers reciting magic formulas?

I agree with Erik.

This kind of Bionicle junk is NOT how TLC got their bricks listed as one of
last century's favorite toys.  Personally, I hope this Bionicle stuff blows
up in their smug corporate face.  I can easily think of half a dozen easy
ways for them to increase profitability that have nothing to do with
entering new toy markets.

TLC, stick to what you know best -- bricks!

-- Richard