 Technic / Bionicle / 20
19  |  21
Subject:
LEGO Company in the News : Bionicle release
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic.bionicle, lugnet.lego, lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 1 Feb 2001 18:44:41 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Today on MSNBC/WSJ:

"Lego leaps into action-figure fray with Bionicle heroes, adventure story"
"Talk of violence and weapons grates on Lego executives"

By Joseph Pereira, The Wall Street Journal

http://www.msnbc.com:80/news/524730.asp?cp1=1

-Suz
(a new core value on the way?) ;-)
Don't miss the "tools, not weapons" quote.