 LEGO Company / LEGO Direct / 2180
2179  |  2181
Subject:
Still time to enter the LEGO Train Contest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct
Date:
Thu, 15 Mar 2001 16:38:51 GMT

Attention LEGO Train Fans!  It’s not too late to enter the LEGO Shop At Home
Train Car Building Contest!  You could win the grand prize of building
instructions of your original model created and published on www.LEGO.com
for everyone to see, plus $100 worth of LEGO sets!

Check out page 45 of the January US Shop At Home Catalog, or page 29 of the
Spring US Shop At Home Catalog for complete details and official rules.

Here’s how to enter:
Build an original LEGO train car.  It can be an engine, a passenger car, a
flatbed for cargo - just about anything as long as it can work on LEGO train
tracks!
Take a photo of the front, back and top of your model.
Write 25 words or less describing your creation.
Write your name, address, city, state, zip code, phone number and birth date
on a plain piece of paper no larger than 8 ½” x 11”.
Mail the photos, description and your address information in an envelope to:
LEGO® Train Car Building Contest, P.O. Box 4068, Blair, NE 68009-4068.

Remember all entries must be received by April 17, 2001.

Good luck!

Jake
---
Jake McKee