 LEGO Company / 3516
Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego
Date:
Fri, 2 Sep 2005 13:56:48 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Richie Dulin wrote:

   Please don’t misconstrue what I’m saying. I acknowledge the right of Lego and you to select ambassadors however you like. That is fine. I’m not demanding representation, and I don’t want to be an ambassador. What riles me is you giving conflicting information about the process, and you claiming the process is something that it appears is not.

How am I giving conflicting information? The only thing I can imagine *might* fall under that category is your question about geographic location being part of the selection process. Like I mentioned before, Ambassadors aren’t chosen based on their geographic location, they’re based on their community leadership, their communication abilities, and so on. Now, that said, if there were two equally qualified candidates, and one was in Europe while one was in Asia, that might be the tie-breaker, sure. If you’re referring to my “span the globe comment”, again, I apologize for using the wrong phrase.

But again, I’m not really sure how I’m giving conflicting information about the process.

Jake
---
Jake McKee
Community Liaison