 Off-Topic / Debate / 27257
Re: LEGO Ambassadors Cycle 2
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 6 Sep 2005 00:15:08 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Jake McKee wrote:

   Richie was upset because I said “The application pool spanned the globe”

Just ignore him, he’s a Space Nazi(TM).

   I shared it with three people before announcing: Jan, Steve, and my boss Tormod.

Is that Tormod ‘the modder of bricks’ or Tormud ‘the Tor of earth’ (as Lenny stated) ?

pete’Torte’.w (the Tor of desserts)