  Search Results: lego
 Results 5221 – 5240 of about 154000.
Search took 0.02 CPU seconds.

Messages:  Full | Brief | Compact

  Re: Pre CS MOC: The XLL324 "Vant"

*faints* Man, I wish I could do things half as good as this! Anyways, I have to find my camera first! I have a few models begging to be photographed... Anyways, GREAT job, greebling especially! ~Andrew~ (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

(...) Hey there Look! I finally got Lugnet to let me post! Anyways, I installed it on my PhotoDeluxe and cranked out a few sample images. Take a look here: (URL) think they look good, and maybe a few will show up in future pics of my MOC's! ~Andrew~ (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: My first Photoshop Picture...

Ooops... (...) (22 years ago, 1-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Idea: small hatch

Ditto. Hey, that's perfect for my new MOC!!! The original model was 99.99% based on the Republic Cruiser from Episode I. That one met with...an unfortunate demise. The new iteration is going to have modified engines, modified bridge area, and a (...) (22 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"

Thnx. for realism resons the colums have to change a litte - cause it's more a roman style than an early medieval castle one :) You'll see it on the next pictures i'll take :) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"

Hi, thnx. It will be 4 floors tall...the cellar, the floor for the guarding knights, the big hall and the living rooms for the king and his family :) And of course the towers will be higher than the rest.....and some flags will be highest part of (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: I've started the my first MOC: "White Lion Castle"

Hi, thnx. the two back-corners are movable, and there will be stairs to the gate of the keep - maybe with a statue in front of it. :) (...) (22 years ago, 11-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Mecha - What do you need?

(...) Hmmm...I agree with most other replies, but my creative process really takes off when I follow this pattern... --I'm not inspired by Japanese Cartoons, though they ARE cool... --I'm not a huge fan of "forward" knees (like on a human), unless (...) (22 years ago, 14-Mar-03, to lugnet.build.mecha)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: A couple MOCs

Hi, wow, the chicken are designed perfectly :) very nice ! -Kai (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: The Black Sword

One :) Kai (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Hoarding the barding

32 Black Swords.....what about a picture of the biggest colleciton ? :) Everbody wants to see it :) Thnx. Kai (...) (22 years ago, 27-Mar-03, to lugnet.castle)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  An Article About Us

This is off topic, however Eric and I have been around LUGNET for many years. Our state paper is running an article about our company today. There are pictures of us and our work. Here is the link, go to the business article about animation. (URL) (22 years ago, 28-Mar-03, to lugnet.people)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: An Article About Us

James Brown <galliard@shades-of-night.com> wrote in message news:HCHCIM.19s3@lugnet.com... (...) There (...) Thank you for the compliment. Here is a direct link to the story (URL) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-03, to lugnet.people)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: The Red Ghost

(...) yup, and my faked ghost made this discussion more April Fool than it might be :) But what about the BLUE Ghost ?...no, no...sorry I could'n resist. ;) (...) Just let me know where and when the ghost's are trying to meet other horrible (...) (22 years ago, 2-Apr-03, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Research Ship Magellan

This is a new ship I've built for the game Starship. It used to be a commuter-plane-ship-thing, but since it was damaged in battle, the Fleet turned it into a medium-range science and exploration vessel. Magellan: (2 URLs) (22 years ago, 5-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Kashyyk Cruiser

Could someone spell-check 'Kashyyk'? Anyways, It belongs to a wookiee who doesn't have a wookie name in the first place, so it shouldn't matter. This started as an inventory of my brown parts, and I came up with a chewie minifig, so I decided to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: Research Ship Magellan

No, crew of 5, and those are really all the interior shots you can get, unless I remove the port hull... Yeah, I kinda built it with a small jet in mind. Especially when I found those red windows! The cockpit was taken from another failed design, (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Cougar X-5

Well, I'm nearing the end of my blitz of new MOCs. This is one of my favorites. I don't have enough pieces to build a really good large mech, so I stay small. I was inspired by another mech I saw on brickshelf, but I can't find it at the moment. (...) (22 years ago, 7-Apr-03, to lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: * the big naval battle *

Hi, thnx. the light is a neon-light of a photographer - very bright, and the see : dark blue garbage bags ! ;) just the background is a painted paperboard - funny painting ;) I'll like the apple Mac OS X kind of style - so I decided to have nearly (...) (22 years ago, 16-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

lego
(score: 1.011)

  Re: * the big naval battle *

Sorry...it's of course not a neon-light - it's a halogen-spotlight ! :) Kai (...) (22 years ago, 17-Apr-03, to lugnet.pirates)

lego
(score: 1.011)

More:  Next Page >>