 Space / 22661
22660  |  22662
Subject:
Cougar X-5
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 2003 21:57:41 GMT

Well, I'm nearing the end of my blitz of new MOCs.  This is one of my
favorites.  I don't have enough pieces to build a really good large mech, so
I stay small.  I was inspired by another mech I saw on brickshelf, but I
can't find it at the moment.

Here's my brickshelf folder, after mod:

The main deal is the left shoulder/arm weapon--most pics show it with a Mk
III Blaster (ala Brikwars), and the others show it with a quad-autocannon.
I'm not sure if it could really carry this loadout in a real Brikwars battle...

Oh, I forgot to photograph it, but the nose tips down to let the pilot exit.
This was the main feature on the other mech that inspired me.  If you have
any comments or suggestions, or if you built that other mech, PLMKWYT!
~Andrew~