 Space / 21737
Re: Pre CS MOC: The XLL324 "Vant"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sat, 1 Mar 2003 20:42:18 GMT

*faints*

Man, I wish I could do things half as good as this!  Anyways, I have to find
my camera first!  I have a few models begging to be photographed...

Anyways, GREAT job, greebling especially!
~Andrew~

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:
Hiyo,

The XLL324 - 'Vant' is a light cargo hauler for carrying small but vitally
important manifest travelling within the solar system. At around $3.26
million to take a small envelope to Io, it better be important, but the Vant
will get it there in a mere month.

This MOC features a)colured and styled to fit into the Pre Classic Space theme.
b) a seed part of the month. the canopy literally was the seed. I started
sticking bits to the canopy and worked back from there, c)the computer of
the month and d)not a heck of a lot of interior space.

Enjoy and PLMKWYT

Allister