 Space / 21650
Re: Pre CS MOC: The XLL324 "Vant"
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Fri, 28 Feb 2003 00:52:38 GMT

In lugnet.space, Allister McLaren writes:

As a MOC, I think it's way cool. I really like the sense of power you get from
the massive rear engines. I think some stubby side wings might be good to go
with the one on top, otherwise it sort of looks like an afterthought.

Aside from the color scheme, I'm not really getting a PCS vibe from this. I
think it's really cool, but it just doesn't quite have the PCS flavor.

Overall, a well done MOC.

~Grand Admiral